An Award? For reals?
I’ve been given a Bloggy award! How very awesome!
The Adventures of Not Supermom has awarded me the “Tell Me About Yourself” Award. Sweet! (and it took me forever to see I’d been award it too….I thought it was SPAM. I’m super smart that way.) Sorry it took me so long….THANK YOU!
The Tell Me About Yourself Award requires the recipient to:
- Thank the person who gave the award.
- List 7 things that people may not know about you.
- Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and notify them. (You should give the award to someone who hasn’t already been given it…I am already like 8 years behind in doing this.)
- Post the badge on your blog.
So, without further ado, here are seven things you might not know about me. And this may be hard since I try to keep who I am some what under the radar. You will now know some things about me that most people don’t know……although there may be good reason for that.
1. I totally love to decorate cakes. I have all those little silver tips and can even do that fancy basket weave look. But with the Howler Monkeys around, I let the grocery store do it for half of what it would cost me to start Prozac.
2. I am one meltdown away from becoming either a crazy hoarder or a hermit with nothing but a shopping cart.
3. I love watching Martha Stewart or reading her magazines and dreaming of the fancy things I could do with my time. When I do these things it is often with a cup of my cheap coffee or eating microwave Mac and Cheese. I lose the race before I’m even out of the gate.
4. I love Brit Coms and Top Gear. I have no clue what is happening in any US shows…except maybe for Frasier or The Golden Girls.
5. I have a crush on Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. I only just recently took his picture off the fridge.
6. I love being a Mom but I am not sure I am any good at it. In fact I am some what surprised I am allowed to go to the mall without supervision much less parent any one.
7. I sort of wish I was Judge Judy. She yells at people all day and gets paid like millions. I wish I got to do more than just the first part.
Now for 15 other Bloggers…this will take me like forever…..so check back often. You know how behind I get in posting here….you can guess how behind I am in reading:
Bouncing Blossom Designs
– Because after she wowed me with her strength and courageousness she wowed me with her craftiness.
–Because she is a rockin single Momma and telling it like it is.